SymbioLact® AAD - probiotics after antibiotics
SymbioLact® AAD is food for special medical purposes (balanced diet), which is suitable for prevention and treatment from antibiotic associated diarrhea.
Because the problem of antibiotic treatment is: Antibiotics do not only kill harmful bacteria, but always body's own beneficial bacteria, too. Thereby our intestine lose a natural defense against pathogenic germs. Acute diarrhea may be the consequence.
Fundamental facts of SymbioLact® AAD:
- Protection against antibiotic associated diarrhea
- Important bacteria cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-5®) and Bifidobacterium lactis (BB-12®)
- High overall germ number: at least 10 billions bacteria (1010 KBE) per sachet
- Additional: Vitamine Biotin for regeneration of the intastinal mucosa
- Suitable in case od allergies and intolerances: free of milk protein, milk sugar (lactose), fruit sugar (fructose) and gluten
- Simple application: only stir in a glas of water
SymbioLact® AAD supports the gut microflora during antibiotic treatment and stabilizes the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa. This acts positive on frequency, course and duration of antibiotics associated diarrhea.
SymbioLact® AAD is available in any German pharmacy.